Hello all!! I was just rummaging through the old archives of B.A.C Club Diary and I happened to come across our very first flier design. ... Also a the first press conference we had during the unveiling of the flier. Ah memories... enjoy
B.A.C Club Dairy
18th August 2008, Monday
Event: Press conference of the first B.A.C flier release
Ronin: I have finally unveiled the first flier of the club. You are free to ask your stupid questions.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Reporter 1: What places are you planning to target with the designed fliers and what kind of response are you expecting from city?
Ronin: Yes, I had already discussed this matter with the club, and this flier will be distributed at key centers where fans gather, such as bookstores animation schools, malls, public gatherings (including the public loo's) and graveyards.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Reporter 13: When do you intened to release the back cover of the flier?
Ronin: When we have a *cough* place *cough* to meet up.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Reporter 34: Is it true that you are running low on funds to mass produce the flier?
Ronin: Thats all rumors, speculation and negative propaganda from the competition, there is no such issue.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Reporter 79: The comments and messages are not eye catching in many peoples opinions,
do you intened to do anything about that?
Ronin: Well, I have a team of well trained professionals at my disposal, *points to the club crowd* They will handle any such crisis.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Reporter 146: Critics have pointed out that the color combination for Ichigo and his
background are pretty much "gay".. what do you have to say for that?
Ronin: .
.....
..........
*blushes and runs away from the conference*
Reporter 146: lol... wtf?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
So there you have it folks , the first club flier, designed by the BAC marketing-and-still-keeping-a-straight-face team. If you all can come up with similar ideas and other designs, don't hold back, feel free to pitch in = )
We actually require two more designs so that we have a variety in the flier department.
Thank you all
Ronin
Club Vice President

I remember this one really well^_^ Was just going through some Japan Habba files and stuff when I bumped into the same flier on today morning^_^
ReplyDelete